Driving at night with a molten headlight can be dangerous. This result is especially true if the vehicle is a Suzuki Katana motorcycle. The headlight of these high-performance motorcycles is essential for driving at night or even during some periods of bad weather, and offers some visibility to help the driver see. The low beam h11 headlight bulb can purchase at any automotive parts store or Suzuki distributor.
Replace a led bulbs can also blend well with the entire car. These bulbs can also install in the turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, rear light, and backup light if you want. LED bulbs do make an effort in improving visibility on the road. The front led headlight it the develop fastest models in the automotive lighting industry.
- Make sure that the motorcycle is parked with the support foot down. Take the ignition key.
- Reach behind the h11 led headlight bulb and up through the main fairing to access the lamp. There is a black rubber cover located inside the headlight housing.
- Turn the left boot and pull it down from the headlight assembly. The bulb will reduce with the boot.
- Pull the old bulb out of the boot and replace it with the new bulb.
- Push the bulb and boot into the back of the headlight assembly. Turn the boot to the right to install.
- Start the engine and start the white h11 led bulb for headlights to make sure it is working properly.
Tips and warnings
- The part of the bulb number is 9003.
- When you use the high power LED bulbs, they are also used for signal lights and parking lights as well. Do not throw your olf light bulbs away, it is possible to switch them back if there is a fault with your LEDs.
- Be sure the reflectors and the headlight housing are clean before you install new LED bulbs in your car. An amount of light would be adsorbed if the mirrored surfaces are cover with moisture and dirt.